Friday, August 17, 2012


"Triplets" 8" x 8" oil on gessoboard

"Triplets" 8" x 8" oil on gessoboard

These tomatoes are slated for my salad tonight. Though I've only painted tomatoes once before, I thought I'd try these cute little ones. These are not from my garden....for those I grow just for the woodchuck that lives in the back  :) oh, and the deer! I haven't posted much lately, though I've been painting every day. Just not happy enough with the results, but I can feel a bit of an improvement today....after 2 wipe outs.

1 comment:

susan jenkins said...

Hello! I really like what you've been painting, I love these tomatoes!! I've been sort of gone from my blog but now back and i sure know what you mean about not liking something enough to post, been going thru alot of that!!! We'er done with that now!!
I think you are doing wonderful work!!!
xo susan